As Colnago authorized dealer, we are proud to offer you this 2016 model. New Colnago K Zero Triathlon TT Carbon Bike with Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11sp. 2016 - Medium. MSRP 6500$US (8000$ CAN).
The K Zero frame is laterally stiff to be equally good at sprinting out of corners and climbing hills with powerful efficiency. NACA (the US National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) airfoil profiles form the foundation for the development of the tubeset and Colnago has modified each tube for every position on the bike.
Colnago knows that bicycle efficiency come from two key areas: rear power conversion, and drag resistance. All of their bicycles are exceptionally good at turning rider power into rear wheel power, so the main area for improvements in efficiency are in drag resistance. With the Colnago K Zero they have increased performance in over the bicycle airflow while maintaining UCI compliance for competition use.
Here is the full specs;
- Aero Basebar Colnago Carbon
- Aero Clip-On Bar Colnago
- Bar End Shifters Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1
- Bottom Bracket Shimano Dura Ace
- Brake Calipers TRP RL879
- Brake Levers TRP Carbon
- Cassette Shimano Dura Ace 9000, 11-25
- Chain Shimano Dura Ace
- Crankset Shimano Dura Ace 9000, 53/39
- Fork K.Zero Aero Carbon
- Frame Material Moncoque Carbon
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace 9000
- Headset Colnago Integrated, 1 1/8"
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace 9000
- Saddle Specialized Sitero Pro Carbon
- Seatpost K.Zero Carbon
- Stem Colnago Alloy
- Tires Vredestein Fortezza Senso, 700x23c
- Wheel - Front HED Ardennes Plus LT
- Wheel - Rear HED Ardennes Plus LT
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Stack||Reach|
All our bikes are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. High-End-Bike-Discount is offering you high end bikes, frames and parts that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.