Elite Vico Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Choice of Colors
New Elite Vico Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Choice of Colors
Elite's carbon bottle cages represent incredible technology and execution. To offer the 23 gram, $40 Vico Carbon Cage, the Italian company goes all out, with injection molding and high pressure compaction of the UD fiber material that not only delivers incredible strength for it's light weight, but is also highly resistant to continual use, so cage performance stays true throughout the long life of the Vico.
With a series of V-shaped geometric shapes and design, the Vico Carbon offers ease of entry and release angle, yet holds bottles firmly at all times, in any conditions. The spine structure provides rigidity and mounting strength, while the bottom and top tabs match that with effective bottle control all by themselves. When combined with the V-shaped arms that wrap and grasp the bottle, the overall effect is bottle dominance that is still easy for the rider to use.
Made in Italy, with precision construction, the Vico Carbon Cage is impressive on it's own. The distinct style and graphics accentuate the cage and bike as well. Elite's cages have a firm reputation for quality and longevity, bottle control, and sharp looks. The Vico Carbon Cage embodies that history.
- Extremely light, full carbon bottle cage with excellent function
- Injection molded carbon, with high pressure compaction equals strength
- Grips bottle firmly yet insertion / removal is very easy
- Spine and tab design effect great rigidity and bottle control
- Carbon arms grasp and hold bottle, resilient to continual use
- Sharp design and graphics
- Standard bottle size, standard boss mounting set-up
- Colors: Matte Black, Gloss Black
- Weight: 23 grams
- Made in Italy
All our bikes are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. High-End-Bike-Discount is offering you high end bikes, frames and parts that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.