Demo- Argon 18 E-118 Next Ultegra Triathlon Bike - Medium. (No wheels included). The bike was used for about 5 rides. The bike is pretty clean, nothing major, little mark on the top tube and on the seat tube. Little rub on the seat stay. Little plastic cover cracked on the stem. Look at the pictures. MSRP: 4950$US (5500$CAN).
With National Time Trial Championship Titles won in 2017 by both Team Jelly Belly (USA) and the Astana Pro Team (Kazakhstan), the E-118 Next has again set the bar for speed and versatile rider positioning. This premier time trial bike is undoubtedly the weapon of choice for shaving off precious seconds in any time trial distance. With a fully integrated, stiff and lightweight front end, the E-118 Next features our ONEness 3.0 concept and reversible carbon handlebar for the most aerodynamic rider positioning we’ve ever offered.
Superior adjustability. Total integration. A strong start for a podium finish.
Here is the full specs;
- Aerobar Argon 18 ONEness 3.0 System - AHB Carbon
- Bottom Bracket Shimano
- Brake Calipers TRP / Argon 18 E-118 Integrated
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-25
- Chain Shimano CN-HG700
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 6800 52-36t
- Fork Argon 18 E-118 Next Integrated Carbon
- Frame Material Argon 18 7105 HM Carbon
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Handlebar Argon 18 AHB5000 Aero Carbon
- Headset FSA MR0554 / MR136
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Saddle Prologo
- Seatpost Argon 18 ASP 7500 Carbon - Reversible (76°/78°)
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Dura Ace
- Stem Argon 18 ONEness 3.0 System
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Stack||Reach|
All our bikes are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. High-End-Bike-Discount is offering you high end bikes, frames and parts that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.