Challenge Strada Bianca Race Clincher Tire - Options.
Bumpy sections are the perfect playground for the lightweight Challenge Strada Bianca Race tyre. Therefore, it is the ideal tyre for fast rides over cobblestones and rocky, sandy ground. The performance-oriented design with a wide tyre cross section for high volume offers sufficient comfort on bad roads. The main tread surface has a tight opposed-file pattern for high traction when cornering at high speed and great lateral support. The Strada Bianca Race tyre even rolls fast on loose ground, offering low rolling resistance and high grip.
- • Intended use: Cross and Gravel
- • 28“ clincher folding tyre
- • Size: 700 x 33 / 700 x 36
- • ETRTO: 33 x 622 / 36 X 622
- • For inner rim width: 15 - 19 mm
- • 120 TPI Poly casing
- • Aramid bead
- • Opposed-file tread pattern
- • PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
- • Tyre pressure: 4 - 6 bars (60 - 90 psi) for 33-622 and 3 - 3,5 bars (45-80 psi) for 36-622
- • Weight: approx. 355 g (33-622), approx. 375g (36-622)
All our bikes are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. High-End-Bike-Discount is offering you high end bikes, frames and parts that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.