Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 Clincher Tubeless Ready Wheels - Options.
With the new Bora WTO 60, Campagnolo has focused on producing the most efficient wheels possible in terms of decreasing rolling resistance as the cyclist moves and maximising aerodynamic efficiency.
The acronym WTO - WIND TUNNEL OPTIMIZED – calls to mind the environment that the team of Campy Tech Lab engineers worked in to meet these challenging project objectives. The new Bora WTO 60 wheels feature exclusive design characteristics that establish new standards in aerodynamic efficiency. Directly from the wind tunnel to the market, the pair of Bora WTO 60 wheels is destined to become the necessary choice every time a cyclist faces a route that requires average speeds of more than 40 km/h.
WHEEL DEVELOPED IN THE WIND TUNNEL: every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
RIM MADE ENTIRELY OF HIGH MODULUS CARBON: the rim made of unidirectional carbon ensures the rideability Campagnolo is known for.
SPECIAL BRAKE BLOCKS FOR CARBON WHEELS: the special compound boosts braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces, without increasing the wear rate of the pad.
CUP-AND-CONE BEARING SYSTEM: easy to register balls/bearings - reduced possibility of ball/bearing play - precise cycling operations - steady performance levels.
HUB STRUCTURE IN LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM THAT IS EXTREMELY STIFF AND AERODYNAMIC: this was optimised in the wind tunnel and designed to reach elevated performance levels for stiffness and weight.
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- 21 steel spokes in the rear elliptical cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Campagnolo body or Shimano body
- HG11 body
- 1395 g
- Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set (when purchasing dedicated replacement body)
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB ceramic cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 33 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 33/26,5 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
- Tubeless ready
The Bora™ WTO 33 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry.
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish.
- 35 mm tubeless valve - 35 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
All our bikes are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. High-End-Bike-Discount is offering you high end bikes, frames and parts that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.