Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 Tubular Road Wheel Set, Dark Label
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 Tubular Road Wheel Set, Dark Label. This is a special order, we should be able to ship your purchase within 2 Business Days.
The Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 Wheelset features CULT Ceramic bearings, which provide extreme smoothness, the lowest friction coefficient thanks to oil lubrication and are 9 times more efficient than standard bearings and will spin for up to 47 minutes after being run at 500rpms.
The Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 Tubular Wheelset has taken on a wider rim profile, moving from 20.5 to 24.2 mm, allowing the Campagnolo engineers to improve the aerodynamics and house wider tyres. the wider tyres increase the contact patch between tyre and road, thus improving grip and ride comfort. The wider structure also represents an increase in structural strength and allows the engineers to remove the extra material used for structural integrity making the Bora family the lightest it's ever been.
The Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 Tubular Wheelset has had a tummy tuck with the weight further reduced thanks to a smaller profile front hub. The weight and size of hub have been reduced while maintaining the all the fantastic performance characteristics of the previous version.
- Use: Road
- Model: BORA ONE 50
- Rim Type: Tubular
- Color: Dark label
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim Size: 622x17C
- Brake Type: Rim Brake
- Over Locknut: 100mm front / 130mm rear
- Bearings: Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Rim Height: 50mm
- Rim Width: 24.2mm
- Spokes: front 18 / rear 21 (G3)
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Carbon hub
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 50mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
The Bora Ultra 50 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender
- User manual
- The Campy Tech Lab set its sights on perfecting the braking surface.
CULT - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology
- Maximum Smoothness for Maximum Performance
- G3 geometry: reinvent the wheel, not just its look
All our bikes are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. High-End-Bike-Discount is offering you high end bikes, frames and parts that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.